Ausonia winery – Full range
The farm Ausonia is located in Atri, in Abruzzo, and consists of 12 hectares of vineyard and about 400 olive trees. The whole company, consisting of a single body, is located at 270 s.l.m protected to the West by the Gran Sasso and exposed to the East, to the positive effects of the Adriatic Sea. The farm applies a grape-growing attention to eco-sustainability, and in the course of 2013 has started the process of organic certification.
1) Ausonia – Machaon Pecorino 2018 ( 100% Pecorino)
2) Ausonia – Apollo Trebbiano 2018 (100% Trebbiano)
3) Ausonia – Cerasuolo d’Abruzzo 2018 (100% Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, typical and most famous Italian rosè wine)
4) Ausonia – Apollo Montepulciano d’Abruzzo 2017 (100% Montepulciano, aged in bottle)
5) Ausonia – Apollo Montepulciano d’Abruzzo Amphorae 2016 (100% Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, Aged in Amphorae)
6) Ausonia – Nostradamus Montepulciano d’Abruzzo (100% Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, 12 months in oak barrel and barrique and 6 months in bottles)
!!!We offer it at an exclusive discounted price only for this week!!!
=> Free shipping adding the code #wineathome during your checkout!