Ausonia winery – Full range
Ausonia winery is located in Atri, Abruzzo, and consists of 12 hectares of vineyard and about 400 olive trees. The whole company, consisting of a single body, is located at 270 s.l.m protected to the West by the Gran Sasso and exposed to the East, to the positive effects of the Adriatic Sea. The farm applies a grape-growing attention to eco-sustainability, and in the course of 2013 has started the process of organic certification.
1) Ausonia – Machaon Pecorino 2018 ( 100% Pecorino)
2) Ausonia – Apollo Trebbiano 2018 (100% Trebbiano)
3) Ausonia – Cerasuolo d’Abruzzo 2019 (100% Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, typical and most famous Italian rosè wine)
4) Ausonia – Apollo Montepulciano d’Abruzzo 2018 (100% Montepulciano, aged in stainless steel)
5) Ausonia – Apollo Montepulciano d’Abruzzo Amphorae 2018 (100% Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, Aged in Amphorae)
6) Ausonia – Nostradamus Montepulciano d’Abruzzo 2015 (100% Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, 12 months in oak barrel and barrique and 6 months in bottles)
!!!We offer it at an exclusive discounted price only for this week!!!
=> Free shipping all over Malta and Gozo.